Robert De Niro Shines

Robert De Niro and wife Grace Tower

Beautiful Grace Hightower, wife of Roberto De Niro (actor)

Robert De Niro and youngest sons (twins)

Grace Hightower, former flight attendant
Robert De Niro is one of my favourite actors and my fiancee does THE best impressions of him! His eyes are so genuine and his expression so authentic it's no wonder he's an American favourite. Robert De Niro has a Black wife named Grace Hightower and some stunning children. His ex wife was also Black. I am late to find this out, but I was very surprised. Out of all the actors out there, I didn't think De Niro would like the ebony goddesses. Of course, race and colour don't matter in the matter of love and family and I'm so happy for him that he's found his soulmate and I can't wait for his Christmas movie Little Fockers to come out December 2010 (you have to see Meet the Fockers and Meet the Parents first!).